Friday, June 29, 2012

Louloudo's Summer Memories

Please meet Louise from Louloudo and enjoy her summer story!


What is it about summer, that you like most?
All the flowers! There are so many sweetpeas in our front garden, given to us by a neighbour, and they smell so lovely. 


Where did you spend summer vacations, when you were a child. What are your favourite
memories of that time?
We often went to the beach at Southwold, where there are the prettiest beach huts. We used to go camping a lot, which I loved.




If you could only read one book all summer long, what book would it be?
I've just finished 'The Children's Book' by AS Byatt, which is fantastic, so rich and imaginative but grounded in real history, which I love. I mostly read it lounging in the garden,  over a very sunny week!

What music makes you feel summer?
At the moment I really love the song Bizness by tUnE-yArDs, it's so good, pretty summery, and I love the tribal look of the kids in the video - reminds me of my Zig Zag necklace and Superpattern notebook.

Could you share a recipe of one of your favourite summer dishes?
My favourite summery thing to eat is a simple salad of cherry tomatoes, halved, with a lemon juice and garlic dressing and basil leaves. These are my basil seedlings growing away on the windowsill. They've got a little while to go yet!


 Thank you Louise for the great story!

Please visit Louise's shop:
louloudo.etsy.com

and read her blog: 
superduperthings.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. great interview! i pinned that book to my to read list..

    ReplyDelete